Sunday, May 10, 2009

Search ...and you will find

There's a little blog challenge over at Catscrap "Search" which ends Tuesday the 12th so make sure you get over there and play along! The challenge is to open your catscrap folder and search for 5 different things -Something White, a Clipping mask, Flowers, Glitter/Sequins and do some Journaling - easy right!? Well, the great thing was I found all these little goodies hiding in my stack of kits! I "found" things I didn't know I had!
This is my take on it, I just LOVE that bg paper and flower stamp and I didn't even know I had it!!! Click on the image for full credits:

7 comments:

todido said...

how how cute!! totally gorgeous!!

Annika said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along!!

Unknown said...

eeeek! this is wonderful! I love it! so much felling in that photo! amazing isn't it?

Leah said...

Looks like fun! Gorgeous page!

Helen said...

eekkkk! Stunning! Gorgeous! WOWERS!

Unknown said...

Wowww !!! This baby is totally beautiful ... and I'm in love with your page ... as always ...

Unknown said...

This page is wonderful!! Do you work with Photoshop? I am about to get it, and I'm very impatient to use that kind of brush !!

Bye