Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awakening and Sprung!

It's all happening this weekend (well, it's not weekend for me anymore, it's actually my "Monday", anyway...)!!!

Amanda, TaylorMade Designs, is as I've said before, guesting Catscrap during May and she's made a collab kit with Ida Designs and Scarletheels, it's called "Awakening" it will be in the shop within the next few hours. Here's my page

It is such a fun kit, an absolute "Must have"!

AND - Creashens has released this totally fresh and stunning kit called "Sprung" available at The Daily Digi, make sure you check it out! Here's my pages

Isn't it beautiful with it's fresh colors and elements!?
Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

todido said...

totally stunning Maria!! all of your pages!! love love!!

ps: thanks so much for your surpise!! I would like to give to you!! I love your pages, you are an amazing person!! Thanks so much my friend!!

hugs to you! and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

Helen said...

You are such an inspiration Maria!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gorgeous art, totally stunning :)