Monday, May 25, 2009

Flu and wedding album!!!???

Well, Freya did not come down with chickenpox but instead a good old fashion flu!!! Yesterday was her first day back at nursery and she's now back to normal whilst Kian is down for count and I'm getting there, the cough and sore throat started this morning... Needless to say I haven't got much done this week and will probably not for the next 5 days either and on top of this Sean is going away tonight for a business trip and won't be back until Saturday night! I'm going shopping this pm so if it hits me as bad as the kids then at least we've got everything we need at home!
We knew Freya was getting better when she came through with Sean's helmet on her head and trying on his boots so she could go on the bike...This is how Kian spent his days since Wednesday, in a beanbag, with his dummy (which he normally only have at bed time) watching Baby Einstein... poor boy doesn't know what hit him and can't communicate enough to tell us how he feels!

On a happier note I won Paislee Press designs latest Presslines no.13 Wedding (YAY!) in a blog contest and it really inspired me to do something with our wedding photos... it is 6 years since we got married this summer!!! Can't believe it!!! It feels like yesterday!

Here are some pages from the coming album (click on the images for full credits)

Last but not least.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!! Annika turn 35, my "little sister"!!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!! Hope you had a great day, I sooo wish we could have been there but I promise to make it up to you when we get home!!! LY!

Have a nice day everyone!

3 comments:

Helen said...

YEY! Thanks for the update. Hugh is just recovering from flu too - two weeks and one full week home from school. And of course it has to be shared. So I am 100% understanding on that at the moment. I hope you don't get it as bad. I didn't. Take care!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS wedding album pages Maria !!
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!

Annika said...

Thanks Sis...sooo wished you were here to (but I do that everyday), we are definetly celebrateing when you get home!! This weddingalbum is going to be gorgeous, I hope the maid of honor gets one ;) LY 2