Monday, May 4, 2009

The first day of my "new" life... the "Grand plan"

...starts on Wednesday morning and goes on all day!

Well, I thought of having a little fire in the garden, dance (sort of skipping) around it burning my old clothes that no longer fit and other "old me"related items but then my husband suggested a day to my self with Spa treatments, manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, having my hair done and a romantic lunch for 2 and in the evening go to see the "Craic Attack" (Standup comedians),...hmm... hard choice!
So, I've been checking out the Spas here in Muscat and I've choosen the Chedi Spa (click on the Chedi hotel Muscat, Oman) not too bad eh!?







The "treatment" I'm going to have is called "INDULGENT ORIENTAL RITUAL - *INDIA*" it includes "Aromatherapy Foot Polish (?), Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage (?!!!), Sundari Ayurvedic Inspired Facial (???!!!)" - Will tell you what all that means and feels like on Thursday.... It takes 3 hours!






Then I'm having lunch with Sean at the same hotel,
to later move on the "Muscat Beauty Salon" for a hair and nail appointment! Am I being spoilt or what!!!
Later same night we are going out for a laugh at the "Craic attack" which is standup comedians from all over the world that comes to Oman once a month - what better way of ending my special day than with a good laugh!
My camera is coming with me so you'll get all the details!

I think this "will do" as a "Goodbye old me, Hello new me" ritual, don't you? ;-)
Needless to say I'm SUPER excited! I've never done anything like this and I'm just going to relax and go with the flow!
I can't wait!!!

Have a nice day!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

holy awesome hubby! that sounds like an amazing day - enjoy every minute and congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wooow !!!It's fabulous !!! My boyfriend and I often reserve small travel lovers because with our work we can not take vacation. We will in beautiful hotels with good restaurants and spa treatments.That whenever a pure delight!
Enjoy my friend !!

Annika said...

Yay...what a great idea sis, wish I could come with you to the spa and hairdresser!!! Hope you are going to have a fab time away from your little monsters ;) Enjoy!!

Therese said...

Ja, jag är grymt avundsjuk !!!!!!!! - LOL - här har vi fortfarande snö kvar !!!!!!! Ha en riktigt underbar dag....och vi väntar med spänning på bilderna :)

Angela Maggard said...

ooooooooooh! I can't wait to see pictures of your day!!! (Although, maybe you should do a little dance in the garden with a fire -and add those pictures too because they would be fun! lol!!) This place looks AMAZING, and what a perfect way to celebrate!!! Did you lose a lot of weight? Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

wow..that sounds so great, Enjoy it girl!!
I never do such things (I wish my hubby have such clever idea's..;-)

Leah said...

WOW!!!! Sounds awesome! Enjoy it.

LaRissa said...

WOW! The place looks AWESOME!! Have fun! Can't wait to see your pictures :)

Helen said...

umm....let me think about that for a moment....HELL YES!

Where do we sign?

LOL

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

OM How absolutely awesome all your pampering sounds! I always put my family first and should indulge myself more often! One Day LOL! Have a fabulous time!