Friday, May 1, 2009

"Friends" award, Green and a GSO!

What a day so far!
Creashen has released a FAB collab together with Joana designs over at Catscrap, check it out here "Green". Here's a page with it.
I've also got a "Friends" award from Helen! It has made my day! Thank you so much!
The award is for “blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more.” So sweet of her to think of me!
I would like to give it to Nichole, Therese, Diana, Christelle, Som, Tracy, Leah, Ann! Girls, you are all FAB!

On top of all this I've got another GSO!!!

I actually posted this in the galleries a while ago when Freya and i was in Sweden on holiday and I was missing Kian. I just love this photo of him and the quote is from a movie I saw at home at the same time "The wedding date" one of those "feel good movies" - I love them! There is enough "bad" things in real life why spend time watching more of it on the tv/movies!

Mamma, Happy Birthday to you... happy birthday to you!!! "Elkar dej" som Freya sager!!!

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much sweetie !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You So Much Maria ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Thank you Maria!!!!

Therese said...

Congrats on the GSO - and thanks for the award :)