Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Supa Cool!"

It's weekend!
Thursday and Friday in Oman is weekend and Saturday is our Monday... I know, very confusing and it took me a couple of years(!) to get "into" it and still get it all mixed up now and then but Hey, if I can throw the laundry in the toilet...
Ever since Freya and I was home over Easter and she saw her cousin having a "computer" (the toy version that's tells you the alphabet over and over) she's talked about having her own "puter" so today when Sean and I was out on our monthly "husband and wife only" Thursday we bought one for her. She is ecstatic !!!
I didn't think a 2 year old could want something so badly but she's over the moon. She says it is "supa cool"!!! LOL! She sees me sitting in front of mine for hours and want to copy down to the smallest details even my glasses (yes, I'm getting old... )Is she "supa cool" or what!

They are retarmacing the road outside our house and Kian is stuck to the window watching the digger! It must be something boys are born with... I thought having had a girl first that Kian sort of would follow in her footsteps and like the same things, Oh so wrong I was!!! He is a total opposite! It is all hard toys, anything with wheels and the noisier the better!!! Quite intriguing! This is his version of heaven! Mouth full of dirt and playing on daddy's trailer!The little ones does keep us very busy and sometimes we seem to forget about our four legged children, our dogs, Safi and Tabu... this is how they protest...


after all they where our "first" babies...

Btw, my mojo is back! I've been scrapping all morning! Yay! Can't post anything yet but you'll see it soon!

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

todido said...

wow how cool pics:)

Annika said...

Freya sure does look Supa Cool!! How fun for her to have her on "Puter" now! Kian is such a boy, just like daddy! And that pic of Safi (or is it Tabu?) is just priceless!! Och vilken gamal käring du har blivit som måste ha glasögon ;)

Helen said...

that is just too darn cute! Do you know everyone has their own computer in this house! How decadent! Guess that comes from hubby selling the things! LOL!

Have a great weekend - whatever days they are ;)