Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chocolate or no chocolate, that's the question!

Today has been a good day!
The internet provider decided to take my word for it and "unblock" my scrapping sites, yay! I've also got some SUPER exciting news but can't share that just yet...
Still got my pounding ear but it's getting better..or I'm getting used to it, either way it's not bugging me too much.

I want to scrap but I've lost my mojo... I need my mojo!!!!! Have some gorgeous kits to use and still I just can't seem to be able to get it right!
Another problem of mine tonight is that beside me, on the table, is a bag of mini Twix... shall I or shall I not... since this seems to be my biggest problem tonight (except for the loss of my mojo...) life can't be that bad.

Actually...I'm sure my mojo would reappear if I took a chocolate... yes, there we go! Just the thought of it and my creative juices starts flowing...or is it just me drooling over the Twix...

Life is too short - enjoy it whilst it lasts!

Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Annika said...

I would definetly go with chocolate!! In fact...I could use a twix right about NOW!!!!

Lifestyle Class said...

Congrats for the new "house"!!!
I love yours LO and I'm sure your mojo will be back soon...
Lia

Helen said...

Lost your mojo! Heaven forbid! Eat the whole dam bag! LOL!

Therese said...

EAT the candy !!!!!!!!!!!

todido said...

hey sweetie:) I have something for you on my blog:) this is a little game please play with me:)
hugs to you.

Diana ( todido )

www. minimalscrap.blogspot.com