Friday, April 24, 2009

My first ever layout!

Diana has invited me to play a game, I love games!
This is the game:

A little game for you my friend!

1. Show us your first scrapbook page
2. Write a couple of lines about the scrap - associated with your feelings, your thoughts and when you did it
3. Pass the game on to 5 person and leave a comment on their blog....

I'm passing it on to:
Annika
Helen
Shen
Jopke
Ashley

And this is my first page ever:
My sister Annika, had been scrapping for some time and made this gorgeous book for her daughter and she had tried soooo hard to get me into it as well. Being pregnant with a 6 months old toddler, I had other priorities with the spare time I managed to get at the time. Anyway, in September 2008, she managed to persuade me to try and enter a challenge on a Swedish site. The topic was to scrap a titel out of Per Gessle's (lead singer in Roxette) songs and this one is called "Lay your hand in mine" Well, I downloaded the 60 days free trial of Photoshop Elements 6.0, tried to figure out how it worked, downloaded some freebies on the web through the IKEA Goddess blog and bought my first kits on Catscrap, Creashens Fall Back and As I am. I won the challenge and got totally hooked on scrapping!!!

Have fun playing girls! Will be interesting to see your pages!


2 comments:

Helen said...

OMGosh! I love games! This one is so fun! Your first page is AMAZING! I think I am too embarrassed to show you mine! LOL! I will find them on the weekend and post. Thanks for asking!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful for a first page !!!
You're so talented my friend !!!