Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where does time go!?

Can't believe it is Wednesday already!!!
Sean is back from his "Boys holiday" to France and the 24 hour LeMans race, yay!!! I have been so busy with the children I have hardly looked at the computer except for some late night scrapping. (To the single mothers out there - you deserve some kind of Nobel price!!!! Hats of to you all!!!)
The boys had a great time and Sean got to see McDreamy "live" (Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy)!!!!! Even managed to get him on a photo - well so he thought but it was only the car and a photo of him!!! He did see him and apparently he was racing for charity, children...aaahhh...makes him even cuter doesn't it just!!!
As you can see Sean was more interested in the car than the driver...

As I said earlier even though I've been flat out I've managed to squeeze in some scrapping at night after putting the kids to bed and got a couple of GSO's @ DST for them and a BOB mentioning as well over at Catscrap!! Yay! Always nice to be recognised!


Click on images for full credits

The last one is for the Doodle challenge over at Catscrap, head on over and join in! Such good fun!!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

excuse me while i pick my jaw off the ground! WOW, your pages are so bleeping AMAZING. nothing short of fabulous, as always. ::JEALOUS::

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you've been!!! Now I understand!! So your husband was in our good country!! Did he enjoy it?
Good work for the scraps, I especially like the two firth.
Have a nice day!

Bye

Annika said...

YAY!!! Hubby is back!! *lol* Congrats to all of your GSOs and BOBs you are sooo worth it!! Gorgeous pages!!!

Helen said...

I hear you on the single Mums! Have a great weekend when it comes your way Maria.