Thursday, June 11, 2009

More goodies from Dido designs!

Diana, Dido designs, has a new FAB pack of templates for you over at AfterFiveDesigns, make sure you pop over and grab one!

Here is the AAM page I made for her CT presentation using one of the new templates

Journaling is another great poem I found on the net, it reads

I AM not yours I AM not His or Hers I AM not the color of my skin or the house I live in I AM not the books I've read or the people I've led I AM not my resume or the person I was yesterday I AM not the clothes I've worn or the person you mourn I AM not the choices I made or the check I got paid I AM not my first or last name or someone for you to blame I AM not the school I attended or the fences I've mended I AM not a punching bag or someone for you to gag I AM not the world's martyr or something to barter I AM a human BEING I exist, therefore I AM. -Nandi Baldwin-

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Fabulous!

Helen said...

I will have a great day now I have seen this.

Smiling here.

todido said...

fab page!! as always;) without mojo too!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful AAM Page Maria, fabulous words.