Monday, June 8, 2009

Responsabilities

I found this stunning poem whilst browsing the net last night and I just had to scrap it. (click on image for full credits)

"I am a child, All the world waits for my coming All the earth watches with interest To see what I shall become. The future hangs in the balance, For what I am The world of tomorrow will be. I am a child, I have come into your world about which I know nothing. Why I came I know not. How I came I know not. I am curious I am interested. I am a child, You hold in your hand my destiny. You determine, largely, whether I shall succeed or fail. Give me, I pray you, Those things that make for happiness. Train me, I beg you, That I may be a blessing to the world"-This statement, written in Chinese and English, appears at the entrance to the Guideposts Kindergarten in Hong Kong-

Therese also have a post on the subject over at her blog with a stunning layout of her daughter!

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Therese said...

That poem is just WOW.... and I also have to scrap it.... your page is breathtaking !!!!

Annika said...

I agree with Therese, that poem is amazing and I think I have to scrap it as well...some day! Your page is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love it sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Totally amazing poem, definitely one that needed to be scrapped, you have created beautiful art with it :)

todido said...

amazing again!! full of art!!

Helen said...

Maria! That poem and your LO are just made for each other. TFS.

Leah said...

I saw this layout and loved it!!! I didn't make the connection though that it was yours! Duh!

Congrats, it's gorgeous!