Saturday, June 20, 2009

New kit from Leiko Beck Designs!

Leiko Becks designs new great kit is called "The birdhouse".
Leiko will be debuting this kit as well as her Artists' Block No.2 on Sunday over at Oscraps. There will be a random drawing on her blog. 1 person will win the kit and one person will win the template. It will run from Sunday, June 21st - June 27.

Here is a page that I made with the kit

Journaling is about Freya and her desire to do everything her self at the moment! Click on the image for full credits.

Have a Great day and weekend!

3 comments:

todido said...

oh what a fab new page Maria!! totally stunning my friend!! wow!!
Have a great weekend for you too!!

Angela Maggard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Maggard said...

You are AMAZING!! I think I might have to lift one of these totally inspiring LOs on your blog!! WOW!!! And, I'm SOOOO excited that you are at Catscrap now!! I REALLY hope that you will become a permanent there!!! I've got my fingers crossed!!!! :)