Thursday, July 2, 2009

Exciting news!

I know I said I would tell you all my news on wednesday... well, I've been in bed since with high fever, sore throat and generally feeling..blaaaaah!!!! I'm still in bed but couldn't stay away from the computer so my dear husband has set it all up in here.
Scrap addict..me...never!!! ;)
Anyway, my big news is I've been invited to guest Catscrap for July/August! YAY!
I'm absolutely thrilled about this and so excited to get scrapping if only this fever would give in allready!
Here are some pages I managed to put together before I was bedridden

I've used Lynne-Marie's new fantastic kit "White linen", Creashens "Yours", Vinnie Pearce "My sister", Madam Mim "Fish in the sea" from Catscrap and Dido Designs template pack IV and her "Playful wordart" from A5D.

I'm back to my blanket and pillow now so I'll see you later...

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Annika said...

YAY!! Im so exicted to have you at Catscrap!!! And please feel better soon so you can come home next week!!

todido said...

congrats to you Maria!! and your pages are awesome as always;)

Therese said...

congrats Maria - and beautiful pages !!

Unknown said...

Congrats Maria !!!! Your pages are AMAZING !!!!

Magda_lena said...

Maria, congrats sweetie :D
Your page are unbelievably stunning !!!
I love them all :*

Helen said...

woohoo...that is great news - and we will be the winners here :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!! I hope you feel better soon, come on girl! You've got scrapping to do!LOL! Take care Maria.

Leah said...

Feel better soon :)

Lifestyle Class said...

Congrats Maria ! You're a so catscrap girl !! You deserve it !
Hope you feel better sonn... have a nice weekend and rest.

Unknown said...

well deserved girl!!!!!!!!!!! I love your work and am always inspired by it!!!!!

congrats! and gorgeous pages by the way!

Angela Maggard said...

I hope you're feeling better now! And, I'm so happy for you!!! These pages are just absolute perfection!! :)