Sunday, July 19, 2009

Still alive...

and on holiday!!! Yay!
We arrived here in Sweden last weekend and we've had a fab week.
Catching up with family and friends. The children is loving being outside in the garden all day. Unfortunately the mobile Internet connection we've got in our cabin is extremely slow and just enough for checking emails not much else.
Annika managed to sort her Internet so whenever I've get a chance I use hers.
Here are some pictures from our first week.
Cousins out on a walk.
Freya tasting red currant from the bushesThe playground in the gardenKian playing with his digger

Hope you all are having a great summer too!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Helen said...

great to hear from you - so glad you are with family enjoying the summer. Your camera (and your ace photography skills!) are just brilliant!

Angela Maggard said...

It looks like you are having a really nice time!! I love the pictures- They are gorgeous-especially the one of the currants! :) Can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Photos, stay safe and have a wonderful holiday :)

Leah said...

Beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

Enjoy time with your family! Even if I can see you, I feel you closer now....lol!
Bye

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your last comment on my blog sweetie ...
Beautiful photos as always ;-)
I wish you happy holidays !!!