Saturday, October 17, 2009

The new Catwalk is here!

The autumn collection over at Catscrap is here and it is gorgeous!!! You have to check it out!
Creashens has also released this SUPER cute little kit called Bugga Boo - it will work for your Halloween pages but also for any other pages!
This is what I've done with them all
First out Creashens "Bugga Boo"


Creashens "Anne (with an E)"


Joyce Paul "Atumn Blend"

Vinnie Pearce "Changes"

Syrin's "Lingonberry preserve"

Lynne-Marie's "Kraftprints"


Have a great day and weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know!!! i saw them all. and would love to get my hands on creashens anne with an e....!! just fabulous lo's maria!!!
the last one is one of my fav's...

sigh...have i told you lately how much you inspire me?? heehee
i sound like i have a crush...

Leah said...

Oh WOW!!!! All these are so precious but the second one of your daughter just makes me smile!

Totally adorable!

Helen said...

your work is an inspiration my friend - love them all - a feast for my eyes. Freya's one just cracks me up!