Monday, October 12, 2009

My brain - an organised(?) mess!

I got sent this image on the mail the other day and it is exactly how my brain feel!!! I've got so many things going on!!!
Photobucket

Then I have days like today when all these "balls" just seem to lead no-where!!!! I'm trying to get things done and still nothing happens!!! My list is still just as long and getting longer by the minute!!!

(According to the same email, Men only have two balls and they consume all their thoughts... hmm.....)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

loved it then and still loving it now!!! i sent it to some friends with the caption, this is my brain on a slow day!!! hahaha
i always make lists, even of the smallest details, that way when i'm able to cross of anything.... i feel like i have accomplished something!

Helen said...

this is just brilliant!