Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's been a long time...

Time flies when you're having fun they say...
Since my last post things has definately changed around here. New house, done my first proffessional photo shoot, lost my internet connection and being very busy in general.
Well, things are starting to calm done and getting back into "normal" routines again which hopefully means more computer time for me :)
I have also joined Project 365 and I'm determind to stick to it but it is early days so we'll see how far I get, it's good fun though!
You can follow me on 365 project if you like.

On a scrapping note,
Did you know that Therese Rydström is designing??? You have to check out her blog and get you some of her gorgeous designs!
Here's a page a did with her template and New year kit



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to have news from you!
I am also doing the project 365 but on my blog!
xoxo

Unknown said...

good to 'hear' from you....
what? professional photo shoot?? good for you! i would love to see some of those...

very ambitious of you doing 365. i found a project 52!!!! which i was excited about, cause, for me, that may actually be doable! hahaha. Helen is putting it on. and the photo challenge blog and on flickr.
can't wait to see your 365 photos!

Helen said...

Lovin' the new look girl!